Telegram Bot: Use Group Numeric ID Instead of Name
Change the group's name to the group's numeric ID.
After operating the group with a Telegram bot multiple times, an error occurred
A wait of 85685 seconds is required (caused by ResolveUsernameRequest)
After searching on Google, I found the issue comes from the penalty for frequent queries of group names by get_entity().
Searching for get_entity in the bot's source code, I found that in addition to passing in the group name, you can also pass in the group's numeric ID.
After more searching, I found a way to get the group's numeric ID.
Reference: https://gist.github.com/mraaroncruz/e76d19f7d61d59419002db54030ebe35
1. Go to https://web.telegram.org
You need to scan the QR code with your phone app to log in
2. Click on your channel
3. Look at the URL and find the part that looks like
https://web.telegram.org/z/#-1492739896
4. Use the part after #
-1492739896
5. Change the prefix from - to -100
-1001492739896
6. That's your channel id.

