Setting Up Free Gemini Model in OpenClaw

Preface

Today I ran into a Qwen 429 error. Not sure if I was playing too aggressively or if Qwen's quota has been reduced.
In any case, let's try some other free models.

Practice

When setting up the model in openclaw onboard, select Google

Terminal auth provider list with Google Gemini API key and OAuth selected

 Then select Antigravity OAuth
Terminal Google auth method menu with Antigravity OAuth selected

Copy and paste the Auth URL into your browser to open it

Xshell 8 terminal showing Auth URL and Redirect URI, orange arrow pointing to Firefox private browsing address bar

It will ask you to log in or register an Antigravity account. You can use your Google account.
Omitted

Then an error page will appear in your browser. 
Don't worry, copy and paste the information from the browser's address bar into the terminal command line.

Xshell terminal waiting for OAuth callback URL paste, Firefox unable to connect to localhost:51121 and showing Try Again

Next, select the model. I chose gemini-3-flash because my tasks aren't complex and I wanted faster responses.
Gemini 3 Flash option selected in the Antigravity default model menu


========

The End


========

Related Recommendations

《Freebie: Free NVIDIA NIM glm4.7 for OpenClaw》

《Freebie: Free Xiaomi xiaomi/mimo-v2-pro xiaomi/mimo-v2-omni for Hermess-agent (Credit Card Required)》

《Self-hosted CPA cliproxyapi aggregating various free public-utility sites, provided to Openclaw, on Oracle VPS Ubuntu system, using a non-root user without sudo -i, can use the official installation script》

Comments