Port Hide Blocked User Messages from AyuGram to Forkgram
Preface
I want to use the "Fully Hide Messages from Blocked Users" feature of Ayugram. However, I feel that Ayugram has made too many modifications to the original version, and some features clearly go against the original, so I'm worried about getting my account banned.
So I want to port this specific feature to Forkgram.
Agent-Oriented Development
Hermes interfaces with mimo-v2.5-pro
The quoted blocks below are the natural language prompts I sent to the Agent
Analyze the Ayugram project
分析 https://github.com/AyuGram/AyuGramDesktop 与 源项目的不同之处,
哪些代码实现了过滤用户发言的功能?
聚焦 隐藏被屏蔽用户消息 这一功能,
分析完整的功能实现流程, 注明涉及的源文件及行数
把你分析的内容总结 为 .md 报告
Develop on Forkgram
在 https://github.com/crazypeace/forkgram-tdesktop 新开一个 branch
feat-hide-msg-from-blocked-users
新建一个yml文件, 基于这个branch编译
在 feat-hide-msg-from-blocked-users 分支上进行开发
功能: 在群组消息显示时, 屏蔽某个用户消息(Fully Hide Messages from Blocked Users)
参考分析报告 /root/ayugram-filter-analysis.md
Agent feedback:
同意你的修改方案, 实施优先级改动一下:
优先级 1
isHidden() - 主入口
resizeContentGetHeight() - 已有检查
优先级 2
notificationText() - 通知预览
reply/quote - 回复引用
dialogs_layout - 对话预览
优先级 3
send_action - 输入状态
dialogs_row - 搜索结果
reactions - 反应列表
reactions_list - 已读列表
现在只实施 优先级 1
isHidden() - 主入口
resizeContentGetHeight() - 已有检查
注意, 修改实施在 feat-hide-msg-from-blocked-users 分支上
Effect
Feature entry
Settings - Fork Settings - Hide Messages from Blocked Users
Having this basic feature is enough, I won't develop the additional features.
Github
========