Using AI Agent to Modify Telegram Desktop Emoji Popup Size
Preface
Previously, we compiled forkgram/tdesktop
So, let's experiment to see if we can use natural language to direct an Agent to help me modify telegram!
For example, when the mouse hovers over the emoji button, a popup window appears. I want this popup's height to be half of the current, and the width to be 2/3 of the current.
Agent-Oriented Development
First, complete the compilation of the forkgram/tdesktop project, omitted.
Herems connected to mimo-v2.5-pro
Everything in the blockquote below is the natural language I sent to the Agent
Run telegram, take a screenshot to see.
The Agent installed Xvfb, took a screenshot
Open a VNC, let me connect and operateThe Agent opened a VNC, I connected, completed the Telegram account login operation.
Now I'm logged in, take a look at the interface
The Agent said it saw it.
Pay attention to the emoji button in the bottom right corner of the interface, it's to the left of the voice input button
When I move the mouse over the emoji button, a selection window for emoji, sticker, gif pops up.
I need you to modify the forkgram code, change the height of this popup window to 1/2 of the original, and the width to 2/3 of the original
The Agent started analyzing the code, ... , and said "Found it! Defined in the chat_helpers.style file:
Now modify the dimensions:
- Width: 345px × 2/3 = 230px
- Minimum height: 278px ÷ 2 = 139px
- Maximum height: 640px ÷ 2 = 320px"
After the modification, let the Agent compile and generate a new binary file, run it, open VNC for me to operate.
Acceptance effect:
The End
========