Hide Telegram Audio/Video Send Button via Forkgram

Preface

I don't use the audio/video features on Telegram, so I thought, is it possible to disable the audio/video buttons?
Input bar with slash, smiley, and orange-outlined mic button on light green background

Bottom toolbar showing slash, smiley, and orange-highlighted camera icons

Agent-Oriented Development

Hermes connecting to opencode/deepseek-v4-flash-free

The natural language prompts I sent to the Agent are in the blockquote sections below
Based on the code analysis of https://github.com/forkgram/tdesktop
Is it possible to hide the send audio/video button on the rightmost side of the input box?
Let me illustrate more clearly with a picture.
The button framed and pointed to by the arrow in the image.
Clicking this button once will switch from sending audio to sending video.
Bottom right of interface shows time and heart icon, arrow pointing to microphone button
This development task didn't go so smoothly. The first version the Agent modified didn't work.
I tested your compiled result, it didn't implement the function I wanted, 
in the message window, when no text is entered, the audio/video button on the far right is still displayed.
After the Agent worked on it some more, it said
Code evidence: Send and Record types in the Type enum in send_button.h
This time the modification effect is correct.
Then, I requested:
Add a toggle option in the fork settings

Effect

Fork Settings Menu
Toggle for hiding voice and video messages enabled in Fork Settings

Effect
When the text input box in the message window is empty, show the send button instead of the audio/video button
Blue paper plane send button on right when input box is empty (marked with orange box)

Github

Code

Release

========

Postscript

Programs with C++ GUI interfaces are not convenient for Agent-based automated testing. The development process isn't as smooth as those frameworks that allow the Agent to test itself, such as interfaces based on HTML.
Describing requirements and test results through text and screenshots requires the model to have sufficient intelligence to understand.

========
Comments