Automate Blogger Related Posts with LLM API

Preface

At that time I didn't implement an automated solution, and the final modifications were done manually by hand.

Approach

Blogger has an API that can be used.

With AI's "step-by-step" companionship, I enabled the Blogger API, set up OAuth permissions, and downloaded the OAuth credentials. Then I started letting hermes operate the blog
First I did a simple test of publishing a blog. OK

Then I tested modifying a blog, appending "Related Recommendations" at the end. OK

Practice

Add some test articles

Next, I said to hermes
Assume you are in a state of not knowing what content has already been published on https://icdyct.blogspot.com/ 
You do this thing

Iterate through every post in this blog
If the post's url is the page in the table, then append link1, link2, link3 from the table at the end of the post

This table is
| page | link1 | link2 | link3 |
| 页面 | 链接1 | 链接2 | 链接3 | | 页面
|---|------|------|-----|
| https://icdyct.blogspot.com/2026/04/test-4.html | https://icdyct.blogspot.com/2026/04/test-5.html | https://icdyct.blogspot.com/2026/04/test-6.html | https://icdyct.blogspot.com/2026/04/test-7.html |
| https://icdyct.blogspot.com/2026/04/test-5.html | https://icdyct.blogspot.com/2026/04/test-6.html | https://icdyct.blogspot.com/2026/04/test-7.html | https://icdyct.blogspot.com/2026/04/test-8.html |
| https://icdyct.blogspot.com/2026/04/test-6.html | https://icdyct.blogspot.com/2026/04/test-7.html | https://icdyct.blogspot.com/2026/04/test-8.html | https://icdyct.blogspot.com/2026/04/test-4.html |
| https://icdyct.blogspot.com/2026/04/test-7.html | https://icdyct.blogspot.com/2026/04/test-8.html | https://icdyct.blogspot.com/2026/04/test-4.html | https://icdyct.blogspot.com/2026/04/test-5.html |

Don't implement it yet, first discuss with me how you plan to do it
The result met expectations

========

Postscript

Opening the Blogger API and setting up OAuth was quite a hassle. I got stuck on many issues.
However, this time I didn't look for tutorials online. Instead I had a conversation with hermes, and hermes plugged in a model that can see images, kimi-k2.6

Finally, I also tried it in the free web version of chatgpt, and it can assist me as well.

========

Related Recommendations


Comments