Hermes Agent: Bind Topics to Prevent Self-Talk Conflicts
Preface
During a Hermes multi-Agent collaboration task, I noticed that when an agent is talking to itself, it sometimes writes the username of another agent's bot, which triggers a response from that other agent.
As shown in the image below
Practice
I tried using negative prompts to restrict it
But, the effect wasn't good
I remembered that openclaw binds the topics of a telegram group to agents. This way, when an agent talks to itself in its own topic, it won't interfere with other agents.
So, I asked hermes to develop this feature for itself
我有一个 telegram group, 建立了topic, 我希望这个 telegram group中, 只有 某个 topic 里的消息 被某个 agent 接收
Through further discussion, some details were confirmed
agent 与 topic 一对一
agent 的自言自语也输出到 指定的 topic 中
The final effect is
Each agent's config.yaml has the following configuration item
telegram:
topic_id: 100 # agent 只收发 topic 100 的消息
For those affected, add the following to the prompt of the agent team
发给其它agent的消息需要指定topic发送.
========
update
Github
========