Freeloading StepFun Step-3.5-Flash for Development Tasks
These days, insights from freeloading hermes stepfun/step-3.5-flash
Not that smart, but highly proactive,
Development tasks can't be completed correctly in one go. But if you set clear judgment criteria, it can automatically iterate through multiple rounds to complete the task.
For example, developing a server-side for file uploads, developing the corresponding client, both of these tasks reported as completed actually had BUGs.
But, I let it connect these two results together to test whether the functionality was correct, and it could identify issues on its own, then iterate through several rounds to clean up the BUGs.
What? You say the token usage is high, bringing about high cost issues? I agree, but, isn't this freeloading?
Group friends say stepfun/step-3.5-flash is talkative, wordy.
Yes, so you need to define clear standards, and let it do its thing.
Either define what format of file/report to output, and what data should be contained in it. I only look at the output files.
Related Recommendations
《Deploying cfnew by Hermes to Connect to oc/deepseek-v4-flash-free》
《Deploying K-UI-workers by Hermes to Connect to tencent/hy3:free》