Building Forkgram Win10 AMD64 with GitHub Actions
Preface
When I was about to submit the modifications I implemented on forkgram to the source project, telegram released v6.9.4, and forkgram synced up as well.
At this point, I found that the yml I previously used to compile win10 amd64 failed to compile.
Agent-Oriented Development
Creating a github token, skipped.
It is recommended to apply for your own api_id, api_hash, skipped.
The quoted boxes below are the natural language I sent to the Agent
在 https://github.com/crazypeace/forkgram-tdesktop 项目上开一个branch
for-forkgram-v6.9.4
把 https://github.com/forkgram/tdesktop 项目的代码 复制到这个branch上.
建一个编译 win10 amd64 的 yml, 只编译这个branch
用 后台脚本 监控github action 的编译结果.
当编译结果出来之后, 如果编译失败, 分析原因, 修正问题, 开始新的编译, 继续用 后台脚本监控github action 的编译结果.
Hermes connecting to Hy3 (gift from hermes official)
Worked on it for more than a day, did not succeed.
Hermes connecting to mimo-v2.5(pro)
* Just happened to pick up someone else's unused mimo on Linux.do these past two days
Worked on it for a long time, successfully completed the compilation
Github
Related Recommendations
"Github Set API token for your Hermes Agent"
"Forkgram Mute All feature ported to Telegram Web K version, deployed to Cloudflare Page"
"Improved TeleFolders, a tool for conveniently modifying Telegram conversation group Folders"