Pin Groups Mentioning You in Forkgram

Preface

Forkgram has a feature called PrimaryUnmutedMessages

Fork Settings with red box highlighting that Unmuted Messages are Primary is enabled
It's perfect for focusing on any new messages in certain groups. For example,

NodeSeek Group chat list showing 40 unread

But I have a scenario where I don't care about every new message in a group; I only care about messages that @-mention me. What should I do?

Agent-Oriented Development

Herems integrates with mimo-v2.5-pro

The content in the blockquotes below is the natural language I sent to the Agent

Create a new branch based on dev at https://github.com/crazypeace/forkgram-tdesktop
at-me-on-top
Create a new yml file, compile based on this branch
Analyze the code logic of forkgram when displaying conversation groups
Focus on analyzing how to know 
whether the conversation is pinned in the group, 
how many unread messages the conversation has, 
whether the conversation is set to mute,
whether someone reacted with an emoji to me in the conversation,
whether someone mentioned me in the conversation.
Analyze the sorting priority when displaying conversation groups

Agent feedback: 

Dialog folder ordering analysis: Sort Position and computeSortPosition
When someone @mentions me in a group, it has the same effect as PrimaryUnmutedMessages

Agent feedback: 

C++ code: hasUnreadUnmutedForSort adds mention check
Agree with Plan A, please implement.

But the Agent actually didn't implement Plan A; it modified somewhere else.

diff for dialogs_entry.cpp adding an unreadMentions check

Effect 

You can see that in addition to the original effect of pinning groups with unread messages, there is now also an effect of pinning groups that have messages @-mentioning me.
Unread list with red box marking the test public group, showing 1 unread mention

Github 

Comments