How to Bulk Mute All Telegram Groups and Channels
Preface
I've joined a lot of groups and channels, and I like to set groups and channels to muted state.
However, it takes too many operations to set them one by one through the right-click menu.
So, is there any way to set them in bulk?
Agent-Oriented Development
HereMs integrates with mimo-v2.5-pro
The content inside the quote boxes below is the natural language I sent to the Agent
在 https://github.com/crazypeace/forkgram-tdesktop 基于 dev 新开一个 branch
feat-mute-all
新建一个yml文件, 基于这个branch编译
Analyze the workflow of the right-click menu "Mark as read" for chat folder
Analyze the workflow of the right-click menu "Mute forever" for a single chat
在 对话分组Folder 右键菜单 添加一个新功能 "Mute All"
工作流程是遍历这个对话分组Folder 中的每个对话, 设置"Mute forever"
Test 1
Launched the program and tested. Found that the new feature wasn't generated.
Fed back the test results to the Agent, and the Agent said that the Folder in the sidebar and at the top uses different code, and the previous modification was for the top one.
So added code for the sidebar, adding a feature entry point.
Effect
Github
========