Pin Groups Mentioning You in Forkgram

Preface

Forkgram has a feature called PrimaryUnmutedMessages

It's perfect for focusing on any new messages in certain groups. For example,

But I have a scenario where I don't care about every new message in a group; I only care about messages that @-mention me. What should I do?

Agent-Oriented Development

Herems integrates with mimo-v2.5-pro

The content in the blockquotes below is the natural language I sent to the Agent

在 https://github.com/crazypeace/forkgram-tdesktop 基于 dev 新开一个 branch
at-me-on-top
新建一个yml文件, 基于这个branch编译
分析 forkgram 在显示对话分组时的代码逻辑
着重分析, 如何知道 
对话是否在分组中置顶, 
对话有多少未读, 
对话是否设置为mute,
对话中是否有人react emoji给我,
对话中是否有人at我.
分析 在显示对话分组时的排序优先级

Agent feedback: 

当群组中有人@我时, 产生和 PrimaryUnmutedMessages 一样的效果

Agent feedback: 

同意 方案A, 请实施.

But the Agent actually didn't implement Plan A; it modified somewhere else.


Effect 

You can see that in addition to the original effect of pinning groups with unread messages, there is now also an effect of pinning groups that have messages @-mentioning me.

Github 


========

Related Recommendations


Comments