Muse Fixes CLIProxyAPI Non-Streaming Empty Content Bug

Introduction

Earlier, to use the nonprofit agentrouter site's deepseek-v4-flash model for free in Hermes, we created a modified version of cpa-for-agentrouter-d4f

Today, I registered muse.ai using the method from cloud.browser-use.com 

Screenshot of a blog post demonstrating how to register for muse.ai: sign in to cloud.browser-use.com with a Google account to receive $15, enter muse.ai/join in Launch & Open to register, and use invitation code ZYCAFK

* If you have just finished registering for muse.ai, you can redeem the invitation code XKGZJU in settings to receive 1B tokens

I wanted muse to reproduce the issue and then analyze it independently.


Practice

The blockquote below is the natural-language prompt I sent to muse

Analyze this article. What does it describe?
 https://zelikk.blogspot.com/2026/09/cpa-cliproxyapi-for-agentrouter-d4f-deepseek-v4-flash.html
I want you to reproduce this issue in your own environment and independently analyze the cause.

muse said it needed an agentrouter API key to continue working.

* This way of entering sensitive information is pretty good.

muse.ai chat interface: progress updates after the article analysis, along with an Agentrouter Connector card asking for an agentrouter API key

Then muse said it had not reproduced the issue.

However, it said it had found a bug: the fixed version returns empty content in non-streaming mode

Screenshot of muse's response: it lists two additional findings—the fixed version returns empty content in non-streaming mode with stream:false (ConvertClaudeResponseToOpenAINonStream only parses SSE), and agentrouter reports 401 unauthorized client detected when validating User-Agent

What else could I say? I could only say,
Can you fix this issue?

 After muse had fixed it, I asked it to package the changes so I could download them.

Screenshot of muse's response: it modifies claude_openai_response.go to support the conversion of non-streaming Message objects and includes unit tests, and provides cpa-nonstream-fix.tar.gz and cpa-nonstream-fix.patch for download


Github

Code

https://github.com/crazypeace/CLIProxyAPI/tree/for-agentrouter-d4f

Release

https://github.com/crazypeace/CLIProxyAPI/releases/tag/for-agentrouter-d4f-nonstream-fix


Postscript

Regarding muse reproducing the issue,
I retrieved the original session history from hermes and sent it to muse, asking it to use the historical record to construct a test.
It then successfully reproduced the issue.


Comments