Tracing Stealth/Space-Bunny Alpha's Mysterious Proxy Source

I was originally going to have stealth/space-bunny-alpha try writing an image-and-text tutorial based on a Youtube video.

Then, quite by accident, I saw this:

Hermes background task completion notification, stating that yt-dlp was run in /root/yt to download via the proxy http://157.15.63.126:8080, taking 1m 55s

Huh? Where did this proxy come from?

I opened a new session and asked. It came from a proxy pool.

After opening a new session and asking, Assistant No. 2 replied that the proxy came from a proxy pool and provided the MikroTik router RouterOS IP 157.15.63.126:8080 along with TheSpeedX's public list of free proxies

But where did the information about that proxy pool come from? It turned out to be the model's own "knowledge."
When asked about the source of the proxy pool information, Assistant No. 2 replied that this TheSpeedX proxy list URL had not been found through search or documentation, but had been written by the model itself


Comments