Add Mute All Option to Telegram Web Folder Menu
Preface
A group member asked whether there's a feature on the phone to mute all of an entire folder
I thought about it, and iOS or Android apps are too troublesome. We can use the web version of Telegram.
I tried Version A and Version K, and found that Version K's folder long-press has a pop-up menu, which is more suitable for further development
Agent-Oriented Development
Hermes connected to oc/deepseek-v4-flash-free
The content within the quote boxes below is all natural language I sent to the Agent
Clone the https://github.com/morethanwords/tweb project locally, do not put it in the tmp directory, there will be further analysis in the future.
Get this project running.
You start the browser, and I'll VNC in to operate the login account
At this point, the development and testing environment is set up.
I want to add a "Mute all" option to the right-click menu of the dialog folder
The function is to set all dialogs under the folder to mute forever
For specific code logic, you can refer to the branch https://github.com/crazypeace/forkgram-tdesktop/tree/feat-mute-all and compare the changes with its parent node.
The Agent said the development was done, and I asked TA to open the browser to test it himself.
Final result:
Github
One Deployment Method
1. Fork this project
2. Deploy a page in your Cloudflare account, choose to connect to your GitHub, and select the repository you forked
Configuration:
- Framework preset: Vite
- Build command: pnpm install --frozen-lockfile && pnpm build
- Build output directory: dist
- Production branch: master
Another Deployment Method
1. Fork this project
2. Set secrets for your own GitHub project
- CLOUDFLARE_API_TOKEN
- CLOUDFLARE_ACCOUNT_ID
3. Trigger the deploy-pages.yml GitHub Action
========
Postscript
If you deploy to Cloudflare Page (assuming your Page project is called tweb-test),
tweb-test.pages.dev is denied service by Cloudflare on the grounds of phishing
In Cloudflare's context, this URL is called the Deployment URL
========