Hide Telegram Audio/Video Send Button via Forkgram

Preface

I don't use the audio/video features on Telegram, so I thought, is it possible to disable the audio/video buttons?


Agent-Oriented Development

Hermes connecting to opencode/deepseek-v4-flash-free

The natural language prompts I sent to the Agent are in the blockquote sections below
Based on the code analysis of https://github.com/forkgram/tdesktop
Is it possible to hide the send audio/video button on the rightmost side of the input box?
Let me illustrate more clearly with a picture.
The button framed and pointed to by the arrow in the image.
Clicking this button once will switch from sending audio to sending video.
This development task didn't go so smoothly. The first version the Agent modified didn't work.
I tested your compiled result, it didn't implement the function I wanted, 
in the message window, when no text is entered, the audio/video button on the far right is still displayed.
After the Agent worked on it some more, it said
This time the modification effect is correct.
Then, I requested:
Add a toggle option in the fork settings

Effect

Fork Settings Menu

Effect
When the text input box in the message window is empty, show the send button instead of the audio/video button

Github

Code

Release

========

Postscript

Programs with C++ GUI interfaces are not convenient for Agent-based automated testing. The development process isn't as smooth as those frameworks that allow the Agent to test itself, such as interfaces based on HTML.
Describing requirements and test results through text and screenshots requires the model to have sufficient intelligence to understand.

========

Related Recommendations


Comments