Forkgram: Jump to Last Message That Mentioned You
Preface
We have previously implemented pinning groups with @me messages to help us "quickly get to the battlefield".
However, if we scroll up and down in this group, or jump to other groups/channels to find "paper reference materials", and then return to the previous group, we may not be able to find the message that just @-ed me.
If you like to "intensely communicate with others" across multiple groups, you may need this feature:
Find the previous message that @-ed me
For Agent Development
Hermes integrated with oc/deepseek-v4-flash-free
The quoted boxes below are the natural language I sent to the Agent
Analyze https://github.com/forkgram/tdesktop
If I want to implement this feature:
I want to find the last message that @-ed me, or replied to me, in a group.
What are the options?
Currently, forkgram has a menu item "Go to the first message" in the group,
Add a "Go to the last message mentioned me" below this menu item
Result
Group Menu
Jump Result
Github
Code
Release
========