Designing a Blogspot XML Template with AI Agent

Preface

We already have a Blogger/blogspot blank blog template

Next up is making it look good.

Let's start with a simple task, using Moonlight Blog as an example.


Agent-Oriented Development

Hermes officially gives away free models, and the recently popular stealth/ox-alpha is among them.

https://zelikk.blogspot.com/2026/04/free-mimimo-v2-pro-omni-hermes-stripe.html

The natural language I sent to the Agent is inside the blockquote below


I created a new blogspot site, https://clean-template-baseline.blogspot.com/ , and imported the blank blog template

I told the Agent,

/goal
参考 https://www.williamlong.info/ 的布局, 配色, 字体等视觉效果, 
为 https://clean-template-baseline.blogspot.com/ 这个博客站设计xml模板. 这是一个blogspot站点, blogspot站点有自己的xml模板语法.
注意除了用浏览器分析HTML内容, 还要用浏览器截图分析视觉效果.
* At the same time, send the blank blog template to the Agent as an attachment

The one-shot development result is mediocre. Here is the result from the first reply


As you can see, there are some details that need adjustment.

I interacted a few times through screenshot annotations, text descriptions, etc.


Result


Github

https://github.com/crazypeace/blogspot-template-xml/blob/main/williamlong-heme.xml


Comments